Monday, June 15

Shout out

This blog goes out to my mom. Trainer, Jillian Michaels, challenges you to perform high intensity workouts combings your arms, legs, and abs for twenty long, shirt-drenching minutes. Jillian's video is the 30 Day Shred that Jess found and one Jess has us do-- and it whips my butt into a higher gear than anything I ever do at the gym. My mom did something I never even considered doing because it sounds so painful and hard-- She took Jillian up on the challenge to do her high intensity workout for 30 days in a row. No breaks. No days off. No resting tired, achy muscles. Today, my mom completed her 9th day, and is rocking it. I'm insanely proud of her and in awe.

Just wanted to throw out this shout out. I feel like she's in the middle of a long race... or more like a multi-day event-- like the tour de france. Gooo mooom!

2 comments:

L said...

that's amazing... maybe i should follow suit.

Anonymous said...

Day #13 and thanks for the SHOUT OUT!!!